The Scratch King Touch Up Paint

It appears that someone may have keyed my car door and left a small, thin scratch in the paint. While doing research, I came across:

Unfortunately I could not find any comments or review on this product. Is it any good or is there a better product? Are there car repair shops that might be able to repaint it instead for a moderate price instead?

Thanks for any info!

(Please reply to the newsgroup as the listed email address is unreadable due to SPAM)

Reply to
polypheus