1989 Lincoln Signature series

I have a 1989 Lincoln Signature series. It has a V6 and about 103000 miles. I was wondering what anybody has heard about this car in general. I have been hearing good and bad. I am kinda biased toward Ford Vehicles, but give it to me straight. I like to know.

Reply to
cbleickjr

Well, the V6 engine itself is fairly rugged. If the ignition switch doesn't suddenly and without warning burn the car to the ground (

), if you can keep up with alternatorconnector meltdowns, if the AXOD transmission stays in one piece, if youcan see at night via those pathetic jokes called "headlamps", if the bodyelectronics don't develop electrosclerosis...then it's a fine car. DS

Reply to
Daniel J Stern