toyota camry - warm engine idling problem

My camry is model LE, 4-cyl, 2.2L 1995. It has about 215 thousand miles...

I have no problems with starting cold, no problems with running/idling when the engine is hot, at the normal working temperature.

However, when I finish a long trip, turn off the engine, let it cool down a little for 10 minutes and then restart the engine I have problem idling. The rpms are low, in the range of 500's and engine shakes a lot.

When I rev up couple of times and drive a mile or two to make it warmer againe, everything goes back to normal... rpms are back to 800.

Any troubleshooting ideas in such a scenario?

Reply to
Pszemol

Nobody has any idea how to help ?

Reply to