Trailer Hitch

Would a Ford Escort Wagon Class 1 trailer hitch fit on a 99 Ford Escort wagon?

Cheers

Reply to
John Wright

I would suspect a that Ford Escort Wagon Class 1 trailer hitch fit on a 99 Ford Escort wagon. ;)

John Wright wrote:

Reply to
MikeHunt2

It depends what year the trailer hitch is made for.

I have a '84 Plymouth Voyager and not all trailer hitches made for plymouth voyagers will fit onto mine - only those made for caravans from '84 through

  1. After that...

The OP should specify what year his hitch is made for - if he knows. Could the OP state the make (and model number) of the hitch he is inquiring about?

We await further information.

Ken

snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

Reply to