Truck bed cover

I am thinking of building a bed cover made out of wood and covered for my bed of my truck. It would have a hinge so it would open and I could store things like groceries, etc. It there a way to make it so the hinged part could be opened automatically by a button or remote or something? Can you help me find where the parts are?

Just thinking right now. Any helpful ideas are appreciated!

Reply to
stryped

Find a car with the buttons to open the trunk or gas cap and try to get the parts from a wrecker.

you need the actuator and the button.

The Buick park avenue has this feature.

Reply to
marks542004