UK auto electrical question: What was the fuse type designation?

Hi. I've got a few "antique" fuses from British cars. They might be 30 or 40 years old. They are very like type 3AG glass cartridge fuses, about 6mm dia., but about 2mm shorter at 30mm. They have coloured paper inside them. The ends are flat, not rounded.

The ones I have are:

2A blue; 10A orange; 15A cream.

Do these old fuses auto have an official type reference? I cannot see any reference on the WWW. Not even:

Rich