Unsold Cars

Man, I should have waited before I bought my used car last year. Cost me 8 g's, but I had to have a car when my other one broke. Maybe this guy's right, and they'll start giving new cars away with a box of cereal. Damn!

Reply to
Vic Smith

Wow! How interesting!

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

While the photos aren't showing any longer I tracked the source down to a

2009 business insider article. Basically it's just the finished goods areas outside car factories and shipping areas for cars filled up.
Reply to
Brent

They could melt them down and make quanset huts out of them.

Reply to
JR

Do you put salt on your popcorn? In Gulfport, they do. Google,,, Saltypopcorningulfport.com

Reply to
sctvguy1