[Update!] 13 Chrysler Workers Caught Drinking on Their Lunch Break Are

Fired

I think some of that machinery in auto factories can be dangerous, especially if whomever using that machinery has been drinking.But, what about those people who were smoking pot? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

said

Not to worry, the Union will get them reinstated in the next negotiation when the (snicker) smoke clears - with back pay too of course.

I've personally seen people re-instated after having been caught stealing

- red handed. Perhaps this has changed, call me skeptical.

Reply to
JoeBlow

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

You mean like the boss keeping a bottle of scotch in his desk? Nothing more than the republicans picking on the little guy again.

I don't *anyone* tell me they've never had a liquid lunch. Quite probably the best thing one can do for morale. Keep it in the open and then you don't

*get* safety problems. So they get a 2hr lunch break every couple of weeks. It will be more than made up for by the loss in sick time.
Reply to
chuckcar

chuckcar wrote in news:Xns9E01989BE3332chuck@127.0.0.1:

I am dam glad you don`t work with me. And NO I have NEVER had a liquid lunch. Are you such a lush you can`t get thoroug a WORK day with out a drink. Thats pathetic. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff