V6 v V8 2014 F150 truck

I've decided to just go ahead and get another truck. I'm looking at 2014 F150s because I've always driven F150s and 2014 because there are great deals on low mileage used vehicles, like almost half the price of 2015s.

I've also always driven V8 engines because I sometimes cut and haul wood, although not as much as I used to. I also like the idea that a V8 properly cared for will last forever.

But I'm mostly driving to work in the truck another and I'm thinking V6 for fuel mileage.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Mike

Reply to
Michael