Vapor emission valves

I'd like to replace a "Rochester" valve used in a Jaguar fuel vapor vent system with something more reliable. This is in the fuel tank vent line that feeds vapor to the charcoal canister.

I'm thinking about a solenoid operated valve in parallel with a 2 PSI valve. The solenoid will open when the ignition is on. Otherwise, the 2 PSI valve vents tank pressure above

2 PSI, and allows free flow into the tank if the tank pressure drops below atmospheric.

The question is where to get the components. Does anyone know of some vehicle that uses a small solenoid valve, about 1/4" or so port size? What about the 2 PSI valve?

TIA

Ed

Reply to
Ed