Volvo whoops

Well, at least the wipers still work 100%, ladies and gentlemen! :-)

Reply to
dsi1

A lady in a Skycopter on 5:00 PM tv news has just now reported a late model white car on fire, the Firefighters are there putting that fire out.I saw a tv video clip of it, it is burning real, real good too! If I find out what make of car it is, I will report back on that. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Volvo hasnt been Volvo in a long time... But then neither has SAAB been SAAB.

Reply to
hls

"hls" wrote in news:ndydnS2pts1xgm7WnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

And I haven't been myself for a while, either. Must be a bug going around...

Reply to
Tegger

Who have you been? Betty White?

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

"hls" wrote in news:ndydnS2pts1xgm7WnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

However Jaguar has been Aston Martin for quite a few years .

Reply to
chuckcar

Me either, Tegger. If I dont wake up angry, I wake up irate.

Reply to
hls

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote in news:4bf325c4$0$3699$ snipped-for-privacy@read01.usenetall.se:

That commercial made me Snicker...

Reply to
Tegger

"hls" wrote in news:hrKdnR3bioyitW7WnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Try a Snickers bar. I hear they do wonderful things.

Reply to
Tegger

Don't be bashing Betty White.She is one of my Heros. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

LOL

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

This afternoon, 5:00 PM tv news Skycopter showed a video clip of another beaut.A white pickup truck involved in a bad accident. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:18723-4BF46D72-192@storefull-

3172.bay.webtv.net:

It ran into a Snickers bar, I'll bet.

Reply to
Tegger

That is why I stay off of the Interstates.Those people are crazy out there! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin