What does MIL code 93 mean on 98 Nissan Altima

Hello all,

My Nissan Altima keeps turning on "service engine soon" light. I read the code by turning the mode select switch and it is 93 (nine long flashes, three short). In Chilton manual this code is not listed. Can anybody tell me what this code means? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Dmitry Teytelman

Hummm,

The listing I have lists

91 - Front Oxygen Sensor 95 - Crankshaft Sensor 98 - Coolant Sensor No 93.

You may want to have the codes read by a scan tool. The descriptions will be much more in depth.

Reply to
saeengineer