what kind of tools will I need?

I need to replace the passenger side manual mirror on my '97 S-10 pickup. Looks like I'm going to have to take the door panel off to do that.

What kind of tools will I need for this job?

Reply to
RB

Before you go to the extreme of removing the door panel , is there an access panel above that is inline with the mirror? Perhaps this is all you need to remove?

If the door panel has to come off some common tools used are a :

Door panel remove tool. Torx head screw driver. small flat blade screw driver. Phillips screwdriver. Allen Wrench.

Good luck

harryface

Reply to
Harry Face