Where is a/c low pressure switch on 95 Mercury Cougar V8 4.6L?

I (hopefully) need to charge the a/c, can't get compressor to run. Can someone tell me the location of the a/c low pressure switch so that I can momentarily bypass it and see if compressor runs?

Reply to
phil

The clutch cycling switch is usually around the drier, or on a line.

Reply to
m6onz5a

Wouldnt it be easir to power the clutch with a test lead from the battery?

HTH Ben

Reply to
ben91932

a paper clip in the clutch cycling switch plug does the trick too.

Reply to
m6onz5a