Windshield Washing.

I bought some gas at a Shell station this morning.I noticed they don't have the windshield cleaning fluid with the squegees and paper towels.I have noticed that at a couple of other gas stations too.What's up with that? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

They are being cheap SOB's that's all.

One local station started charging $00.25 for air. They lost all our gas business. 2 Jeeps, one full sized Van with a 350, one mid sized van and another work van. Then there is their convenience store with at the time 4 smokers...

Hope they 'sell' lots of air to make up for it....

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile...
Reply to
Mike Romain

I can't remember the last time I saw a gas station that *didn't* charge for air!

I tend not to use the gas station squeegees anyway as most of the time they just have water in them anyway, and half the time the water is diluted with bum pee... however, it seems to be that real truck stops still have a good soapy water solution in their windshield washer buckets, I guess truckers won't put up with that crap.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Reminds me of pay toilets. Thankfully, that came and went.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

I have an old 14' by 7 1/2' (not counting the lenght of the trailer tongue) utility trailer in my carport.I park my van behind my trailer.Tree gook and bird poop gets on my van.I need to move my trailer around to my back yard so I can park my van in my carport. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

IIRC, that's how the "limbo" got started! sdlomi2

Reply to
sdlomi2