wiper arm removel

I have an 03 Sierra that I can't get the wiper arm off the post, tried a batterie cable puller with no luck also, any ideas?

Reply to
buddyhusser

Two thoughts, meant seriously-not flippantly.

Go to a parts store and ask. The counter guys usually know how the arms mount-demount on the drive post for most rides.

Look on the back of some wiper arm packages at local KMart/WalMart, etc. The usually print out installation instructions. Anco does a pretty good job of instructing.

In general, there is a small lever at the base of the arm that either must be slid out to "unlock" the arm from the post, or be be pressed down to release the arm. Look for that.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03