WTB/WTK: 1970 - 1972 Pontiac LeMans Info

group: looking for the diagram of the RIGHT SIDE motor mount for the L72 (455 c.i.) motor in the 1970 - 1972 Pontiac LeMans/Tempest/GTO; this would be page 35L-2 out of the Pontiac ASSEMBLY manual, that page missing out of our manual. a scan would be great. we have the page w/ the Left Side mount (which includes all dimensions); any leads appreciated, or an actual mount to QA and return would help. PLEASE EMAIL REPLIES so i do not miss any info. tnx in advance, barry carson city, nv

Reply to
barry