Repair Manual for 93 Pontiac Lemans

I've been trying to find a repair manual for a 1.6L 4 cylinder Pontiac Lemans and I cant seem to find one. Does anyone know where I could find one or a car that is simalar to the Lamens that would work?

Reply to
chadley

The libraries where I am at have auto repair books or can get them through inter-library loan. Perhaps your library does the same? Check out books on Lemans, Geo, and Isuzu and see if they are the same as your vehicle (excluding trim and name plates).

Reply to
« Paul »

FBR