1993 Pontiac Lemans Firing Pattern

I finished a job that my son had started...replaced the timing belt on my daughters car. Now he has pulled all the spark plug wires off of the distributor cap so I dont know which order to replace them in. Can anyone help me determine the firing pattern for a 93 lemans? Thanks

Reply to
chadley

Perhaps if you mentioned what engine you were working with someone could help.

Reply to
FBR
1.6L 4 cylinder. What I have figured out, looking from the front of the engine, timing belt to the left, distributor cap to the right...1234 for the cylinders (left to right) I think I've figured out the location of the roter when cylinder one is down, then I've tried wiring the dist. cap as 1234 counter clockwise, that didnt work, so I've tried 1342 and that didnt work either.
Reply to
chadley

Read this: I think it is for the 1.6 and not the 1.8.

BTW: Always figure rotor when #1 piston is at TDC (Top Dead Center).

Reply to
« Paul »