'02 Sienna repair manuals available online?

Just bought an '02 Sienna, 61k miles, at a price I couldn't pass up.

I changed the oil with Mobil 1 10W-30 (5W-30 wasn't available, but it doesn't get below freezing in my area anyway). Will change other fluids as time permits (it's tax season after all).

Repair Manuals: Is there anything like

but for an '02 Sienna?

Also - to the right of the air filter housing I find a 1-inch rubber hose, one end not connected to anything (terminates near the relay/ fuse box). Is this normal?

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Try autozone for free online manuals, or go to techinfo.toyota.com for factory manuals for $10/day.

What is the other end of the hose connected to? It may be a drain or resonator for the air intake.

Reply to
Ray O

Ah, a drain sounds reasonable. It seemed connected to the roof of the car - near where the air intakes seem to go into the cabin.

I'll investigate the techinfo.toyota.com. Sounds interesting.

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Ah, a drain sounds reasonable. It seemed connected to the roof of the car - near where the air intakes seem to go into the cabin.

I'll investigate the techinfo.toyota.com. Sounds interesting.

Thanks,

Michael

************* If the drain is coming from the A-pillar (front windshield pillar) it could be a sunroof drain. If the hose has a thick, spongy wall, it is probably insulation for one of the AC hoses.
Reply to
Ray O

Search EBay for service manuals on CD. They are cheap and in .PDF

Reply to
Lester Fredricsen