1991 Toyota MR2 Power Steering Fluid Capacity

What is the fluid capacity of a 1991 Toyota MR2 with an electro-hydraulic power steering? The manual only says Toyota P.S. fluid EH or equivalent, but no capacity.
Thank you in advance ...

I don't know what the capacity is, but there is a dipstick on the cap, isn't there? Fill to the line on the dipstick.
If the question is, "how big of a bottle do I need to buy?" the answer is a quart. If the question is, "how much do I pour in?" the answer is, to the line. You will not need a full quart, but if you need transmission fluid then you will not likely find a smaller bottle.
The power steering reservoir should say on the cap, USE DEXRON III, or whatever they want you to use. Sometimes they specify to use automatic transmission fluid (by far the most common fluid for steering), such as Dexron III, and sometimes they want power steering fluid. A consideration is that the wrong fluid may turn to a foaming mess that can cause the steering system to feel very bad, if not actually be very bad.