1995 Corolla wont start in wet weather......

before I take it to a Mechanic can give me a heads up as to what MIGHT be wrong.The alternatior was just replaced and is fine. Thanks for your time, Norm

Reply to
Un Saved

It sounds to me like a text book example of spark plug wire failure. A high moisture content in the air can make old plug wires fail because water and or water vapor passes through the insulation that has gone bad from age and use and shorts the connection to the plugs. Change out all of the secondary electrical system components such as the spark plugs, spark plug wires, including the coil wire to the distributor, distributor cap and rotor and you have a very good chance of fixing this problem. Good luck!

Reply to
user

Thank-you!! :) "Norm"

Reply to
Un Saved

I'd suggest you get OEM wires and distributor cap and rotor.

Reply to
Scott in Florida