2000 Echo paint

O_O

I guess! I'm still annoyed; not so much at them now, but at the situation. We should be in North Carolina by now.

Thanks for the run-down, Bruce

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Drivin' the Echo around in just primer? You'll fit in well, in NC....

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

That's one ringy dingy

Reply to
Night Spirit

I know who Ernestine is and Edith Ann and I remember the Fickle Finger of Fate.

I even remember Garfield Goose, Ray Raynor and Chelveston the Duck. I even remember Ray Raynor had notes all over him before Post-It Notes. I guess he was the inspiration for it.

Man, I'm old. I remeber Nixon resigning. I remember Dick Daley saying "The Police are not here to create disorder, they're here to preserve it." I remember the Big Snow of 1967, where Chicago schools were closed for the first time anyone in two generations can remember.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Damned right - see you in chat, Ford Vomit...um COMET boy!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

*sigh* me too

OK those are new to me.

I remember Nixon's resignation (I was in high school), but the rest was before my time. I also remember Martin Luther King's assassination, since we were living in Washington, DC at the time. I vividly remember the riots and vandalism, which has soured me on DC ever since.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I'll take the Fifth!

Reply to
Ray O

Garfield Goose, Ray Raynor, and Chelveston the Duck were Chicago TV characters/personalities.

Natalie is just a spring chicken!

Reply to
Ray O

I will too! I prefer Crown Royal...

Reply to
hachiroku

I can't drink. What am I supposed to do?

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Hash?

Reply to
hachiroku

Doc says I shouldn't do any illegal drugs, I'm on enough legal ones that could be dangerous. I guess I have to go to the dentist to get high. Gee, it sucks to have no kidneys.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Ach So. Thrice weekly hook-up?

I can see why drinking something that would have a tendancy to go right through you may cause a problem! Guess Iced tea is pretty much out, too?

Reply to
hachiroku

Is that A Chicken Joke!

Reply to
Night Spirit

Nah,

Just a deduction based on Natalie being in high school when Nixon resigned.

Reply to
Ray O

Here's a good one:

J. Geils band, about 1980-82 came out with a 'song' about a woman with a can of anchovies. She opens the can, and at the bottom there is a note with a number. The phone clicks on the other end, and in minutes a big balck car pulls up with some men speaking a strange foreign language.

The rest of the song is dumb...

BUT, if you play the part about the men speaking a "strange foreign language" what is being said in the foreign language is:

"It doesn't take a genius to know the difference between chicken shit and chicken salad".

There! There's a chicken joke for ya! Just thought I'd share!

Reply to
hachiroku

Least my Comet's painted, unlike your Wreck-O...

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

Before my time, I suppose

So *that's* why Bob is always after my breasts

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

And that description isn't?