2000 Echo paint

Women and song?

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

*hugging Charles, then fwapping him for copping a feel*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Yeah, in many differing shades, Mr. GM

:-P

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

So was I. I was just getting ready to start my senior year when Nixon resigned. We paid more attention to the news because Dad was in broadcasting at the time.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

No, it's a thrice weekly hookup, and iced tea is on the diet as long as I don't drink too much. But since I'm diabetic, real Southern Sweet Tea is out. (If it ain't sweet enough to rot your teeth, it ain't sweet tea.)

Don't laugh, it's the only hookup I've had in 47 years.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

That's about the only action I've gotten in the last 20 years, except for the Wenching at the Ren Faire last year. I didn't know a tougue could do THAT.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

If I can't drink, the women think I'm that Chinese Puritan No Fun. Can't carry a tune in a bushel basket, either. Although I do look cute in a kilt. . . .

Charles of Kankakee alias Andrew MacGary

Reply to
n5hsr

"No Anchovies, Please" And you left one critical word out of the next paragraph, without which it makes absolutely no sense...

^backwards

I fired up an old reel-to-reel and decoded that one in about 2 minutes...

And I've never liked anchovies on a pizza, before or since.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

And a Plush Lush, too!

Reply to
hachiroku

Damn! I forgot that! Of course I meant backwards.

Are you talking about Now or Then?

I didn't think anyone had heard No Anchovies Please outside of the Boston area!

Reply to
hachiroku

He's a dark meat fanatic!

Reply to
Ray O

Natalie,

You shouldn't drive a car with just primer because it does not seal moisture. It is better than just bare metal but the metal underneath the primer will still rust.

Reply to
Ray O

O_o

*backing away slowly, no sudden moves*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You don't have to do the singing...you just enjoy the music!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

way TMI!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Well, he does like white *poultry* breasts, but otherwise, he's a dark meat man, obviously

;-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

No, what I meant was it'll be in primer for the *new* painting it will get - I won't drive it that way.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I'll bet until Nats read that she thought you were nuts. Which you might well still be - but since I'm not a MD or PHD Psychologist I can't say, I'll leave to the opinion of the other readers... ;-)

Then. Had to find the recorder, find some unused patch cords, hook it up to the tape monitor jacks, find a blank tape, record it in mono, then take the tape out of the capstan, flip it into playback and turn the reels backwards by hand. The "spinning finger system" speed regulation sucked rocks, but I could figure out the words after a few tries of practice. There were higher end recorders that let you play any of the tracks in either direction, but I didn't have one handy.

Later that day, I figured out how to flip the tape and play the bottom side - weak, but a lot clearer.

Now? I'll bet you if I searched, someone's wrote a simple audio recorder computer program that can run the audio backwards at the click of a button.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

OK, just wanted to make sure the new paint job isn't ruined before it even gets applied.

Reply to
Ray O

Goldwave comes to mind. I think the standard sound recorder in Windows let you revers the track right from the beginning!

Reply to
hachiroku