2005 Toyota Highlander V6

Hi All,

I have two questions:

1) How can you clean the stains on carpet of Sienna Mini Van ? 2) What are pro and con for 2005 Toyota Highlander V6 with 3rd row seat ?

Many thanks,

/KN

Reply to
Kevin Nguyen

Having a 2002 Highlander I investigated whether the 3rd row seat option was something I should trade up for - NONCA - the spare has to be accessed from underneath instead of from the top and you lose storage space below where the seat is stored. There is quite a bit of out of sight storage area when you do not get the 3rd row seat. Buy a used 2002 Limited V6 with all the trimmings, lower price and more room, unless you have to have 6 or 7 people in an emergecny. Remember they did not make the van any bigger when they added the 3rd row seal.....people I know hate it..

Reply to
Raneman-GR