hybrid or sienna?

I am looking to buy a new toyota. I am stuck between choosing the

2006 sienna minivan or the 2006 highlander hybrid. I can get the hybrid for 29k, the sienna for 25K, from dealership. Which should I choose? Any thoughts?

And by the way, will there be a sienna hybrid minivan? Thanks

Reply to
slatt333

The Sienna and Highlander Hybrid are different types of vehicles. One is a mini van and the other is an SUV; one has a conventional drivetrain and the other has the hybrid drivetrain.

A conventional Highlander will be less expensive than a comparably equipped hybrid one.

You should consider how many passengers you typically have, and what type of cargo you carry.

Eventually, Toyota will offer hybrid versions of all of its vehicles.

Reply to
Ray O