2006 corolla side air bags?

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, so forgive me if this has been answered recently.

Descriptions of new Corollas listed on Edmunds.com mention optional side air bags, however, this does not show up on the Toyota website at all as an option when I "build my own" new vehicle. Are side air bags, in fact, available?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John Hanks

You did not mention what country you are in, but Toyota's U.S. web site lists available driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags

Reply to
Ray O

It might not be available in your region this month. Enter the zip codes for Boston, New York, Chicago, Dallas, and Atlanta. It will be available in one of those regions. Call the dealer and ask if they will special order one into your region.

I know last month I needed to get an automatic transmission to get anti-lock brakes and side airbags on a Corolla LE in New England but they were available with a manual in Chicago. This month I can get them with a manual in New England as well.

Reply to
someone