2006 Echo Hatchback COMING SOON

well, the subject is a little "well, duh", but here's some tidbits via a dealer on Vancouver Island, who did a bit of research for me.

apparently, the 2006 can be ordered by dealers NOW, although there was little to specify other than four or five new colours. will it be the new Echo/Yari/Vitz body style? unknown at this point, as there are no photos. what's confusing (and mind you, i don't know about Toyota dealership ordering protocol) no "official" pricing. the dealer said she wasn't expecting much more than a $200 difference than the current HB.

we'll find out pretty soon: she said given the new ordering status, she's expecting a release by the end of August. she did caution that Toyota tends to change bodystyles every four years -- so it IS time for the sedan to get a make-over, but the hatchback is only 2 years old in Canada.

that's it!

Reply to
Crazy for Noodles