Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

window tinting
Hey Guys.... I just wanted you to know that we have put up a new website that has a lot of information about window tinting and a FAQ page on the current laws about tinting cars in the state of...
2
2

OT: Interesting diplomacy
'm sure the benzene was one reason we helped that ship. Hey witfall...I'll bet you see the other reason. I think some smart diplomat saw a way to put some "money in the bank" with a party not...
1
1

2000 Camry brakes sometimes unresponsive in cruise control
Hi, I recently bought an automatic shift 2000 Camry LE with 66K miles in pretty good condition. The cruise-control seems to work fine; I have used it multiple times with no problems. However, twice,...
15
15

Where to find minimal turn radius of Camry V6 99 ?
I have some dispute with insurance company and need this info as a supporting evidence. So if I make a u-turn with the steering wheel turned all the way left, what's the distance between the original...
5
5

OT~In All Fairness..............
> Please, point out anything that is not fair. Okay, point out anything > that is not accurate. You may not agree with the fairness of it all, > but it is accurate. Accuracy and fairness are in the...

2005 toyota corrola
how do i turn the maintance required light off? -- Message posted using information at
1
1

OT: Recall Governor BJ?
Our governor here in Illinois has governed so badly this year that some people are thinking of recalling him. Unfortunately, unlike California, we can't even in this state we have idiots, including...

(OT:) Damn! Why didn't *I* think of this?!?!?!
Driveneutralco2calculator Begin calculating your emissions. 1.CHOOSE YOUR VEHICLE OR USE YOUR OWN ESTIMATED MILES PER GALLON. Year: 1988 Make: Toyota Model: Supra Our records show that this car has an...
1
1

(OT:) BBC says US is the world's biggest polluter
In a series of reports coming up in the coming week, the BBC will be looking at pollution around the world, and in their promo they say the US is the world's biggest polluter. Here's some pics to...

<OT> Disappointment about California fires
I know its only been a week since these fires began but I am not sure we were told any of the truth about them. After all, There were no firemen shot, we only saw pictures of them doing their jobs and...
14
14

OT - From the Department of "Well, Duhhh"
the guy spent all of his free time grabbing things with fangs... What else could he expect?
4
4

2007 Toyota Tacoma--High Pitched Whine
I just bought a brand new 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Package. Great truck, but when I get it up to 75-80 mph on the freeway, it exhibits a weird, intermittent whining sound. It is clearly caused by...
9
9

Re: (OT:) Why do I have such a strong dislike for Ragheads?
Two "HUH" in a row. Amazing. You are completely disconnected from what's been written here.

Re: (OT:) Why do I have such a strong dislike for Ragheads?
I'm crushed.
2
2

OT: Will be leaving for a while.
I will be leaving for a while. We have had an unexpected loss in our family and I need to focus on my family. Hope to see you all in the near future!
24
24