Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 Toyota Corolla headlights
My headlights cut on when Car Cranks up but in like 10 sec they both cut off does anyone know what that will be?

ENGING WILL NOT TURNOVER UNLESS ACCELERATOR IS DEPRESSED ALL THE WAY TO FLOOR, REPETIVELY
i have a toyota 94 camry xle. checklight is on, and shows, cylinders 2,4, and 6 misfiring, plus egr problem I have changed all plugs, plus the egr. PROBLEM IS THIS, WHEN I TURN THE IGNITION ON, I HAVE...

Speaking of Press
On 19 Nov 2019, Tom Enright posted some news: The originator of this thread and CNN both lack overall historical knowledge of the facts. It's an intentionally toothless threat. "Chrysler" and Toyota...
2
2

Land Cruiser and the Fiestone air-ride helper air bags
I have installed (professionally by a dealer that does this sort of stuff) the Firestone air bags that go inside the rear coil springs. For the THIRD time, the air lines have kinked. This, of course,...

Remove exhaust donut gasket residue?
I'm trying to replace the donut gasket on our 2008 Pontiac Vibe (rebadged Toyota Matrix) -- the donut at the connection between the pipe connected to the resonator and the pipe connected to the...

camry lock
Does the camry key cylinder have a mechanical connection with the door latch or does it rely on the electric solenoid? IE.will it open door if there is no power to the solenoid system.

Sway Bar Upgrade
I'm interested in sway bar upgrade for better handling. Any recommendations for 1999 Lexus GS400 ? See "Sway Bar Upgrade" here... Bar Upgrade The sway bar is what holds the suspension to the wheels...
1
1

Radio Does Not Mute for Nav Spoken Directions- 2016 Avalon Limited
Subject says it all. The Entune radio in my 2016 Avalon Limited does not mute when the factory Nav system gives spoken turn by turn directions- thus making them hard to hear/understand them. Dealer...

Easy to change spark plugs on 2005 Camry XLE
Watched some videos on Youtube and it seems the front three are easy but the back are behind the manifold and it looks a bit daunting. Anyone done it before? If so, how long does it take for a novice?...

2015 Prius speakers
Are the dash-mounted speaker grilles the same in the 2015 Prius Two as they are in the Prius Four? Perce

Prius Mode setting blank
I have found that if I leave our 2015 Prius Four in "Power" mode when I switch it off, when I switch it on again there is no "Mode" indicator at all -- blank where the Mode indicator normally...
7
7

Updated maps for 2015 Prius Four?
I am seeing conflicting information on line about update maps for the 2015 Prius Four's navigation system. E.g., (a) whether all one needs is the (micro?)SD card with the map, or whether one needs...

Connect to Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids?
Should it be possible to get my 2015 Prius Four to pair with my Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids? The aids are detected, but I cannot get them paired. Perce
4
4