Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ABS Light
I'll bet that your answer is a lot more stu.......... NAH, I'm not going to do this, I'm just gonna killfile you...that way I won't be frustrated by your silly posts again...have fun in my killfile...
2
2

Highlander
Well the same crappy dash display has continued through and including the 2005. So I don't guess they get the point. Also they have made no change in the jet engine blast you get when you roll down a...
9
9

Toyota Highlander
There will not be much difference in a Toyota Highlander between now and 3 years past with low mileage 30,000 or below. So why waste the money. Since your father is getting on there I woiuld not...
1
1

Toyota of Hackensack, NJ: Review
If I am ever in Hackensack I will defnitely not go to a Toyota dealer there, and, there are others out there like the one you mention.......if Toyota was a producer/distributor/seller of gasoline how...
2
2

90 Celica hard to start, clicks 4-5 times then turns over, battery good
My 90 Celica is getting hard to start. In the morning it takes me at least 4-5 "clicks" then a few clicks and a "I want to turn over" before it finally turns over like it should, nice and strong. I...
2
2

Where is coil wire on 1993 Camry?
I replaced the plugs and wires on a 1993 Camry yesterday, and the kit came with two extra wires, one of which is supposed to be the correct coil wire for this car. Does the 1993 Camry have a coil wire...
1
1

Toyota Viper?
what's this?
1
1

Corolla spark plug replacement
I have a 2000 Corolla also. I would certainly like to know how t change the sparks plug on them myself but it does not seem to hav the standard way of pulling out the spark plug wires. I see tha there...
3
3

Corolla parking-brake idiot lights
Yea, she needs to wake up , or move her head 2 inches so she can check the light, or check the brake handle, or stop using it altogether, unless she's on a hill. Your wife bought the Toyota against...
3
3

2005 Highlander
Does anyone know if the spare tire on the 2005 Highlander is an actual 5th wheel or a donut? If it is an actual 5th wheel, is it on a aluminum alloy rim or a steel rim? Thanks, Matt
11
11

Toyota Navigation Package with XM radio
I recently purchased a Camry with the Toyota Navigation package installed. Would anyone have any information regarding the following? 1. What aftermarket XM radio receiver systems are compatable with...
1
1

04 Highlander Wheels
I have an 04 Highlander Limited with 17" factory wheels. I would like to get a set of four steel wheels to use with snow tires. Does anyone know if there is another model Toyota with the same offset...
1
1

Toytoa Truck 85 Blower fan
Was it some of the speed selections not working, or was the fan runing too slow? If it was some of the switch positions, then the switch may be acting like it's 20 years old. If it is running slow, or...
2
2

Stripped oil pan drain hole threads?
...aaand as tight as possible plus a half turn...
7
7

2000 avalon
I still do not understand how to chang those spark plugs
6
6