3S-GTE exhaust valve stem seals. How difficult to replace?

Upon startup, if I'm forced to give it a little more welly than normal, say upto 4k rpm instead of the more normal 3k rpm until warmed up, to get into a gap, I notice gey smoke from the exhaust.

A small cloud that clears completley after about 10 seconds. I'm guessing is oil that is either getting past the piston rings at startup or the exhaust valve stem seals as it sits overnight, seaps past and gets burned on startup.

Other possibility is, since I cleaned up the PCV, it is breathing a lot more oil fumes, as the BOV is showing some spray pattern. i could be that that is gathering and getting blown through at startup and burning then. Guess I need to righ up that catch can and see.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar