94 Corolla Strut removal, problem with sway bar linkage

I'm trying to replace the rear sturts on my Corolla. I'm having a problem removing the sway bar linkage that attaches to the strut. The sway bar linkage has a nut and the center bolt is slotted for a torx T30 type tool. So I have to use the torx tool to keep the bolt from turning... I cannot keep the center from turning. I've sprayed penetraing oil on the bolt but I cannot get it off.

mark

Reply to
mkyprianou

Sray with penetrating oil and tap lightly with a hammer. Repeat several times, sometimes it takes a day or two to work.

Reply to
Ray O