95 corolla 16" wheel offset

Sorry for the on topic post my American friends... A set of 16" wheels, with 205/45/16 tires is available. Stock Corolla steel 14" wheels are fitted right now. The 16s have a 38mm positive offset - I figure I'm fine, but does anyone have first hand knowledge to share?

Stefan

Reply to
Stef Caunter

Search back a few days. I posted a link to Toyota wheel offsets to someone else that asked a similar question.

Reply to
Hachiroku