98-99 Land Cruiser seat question

Has anybody in the US or Canada seen a 1998-1999 Land Cruiser with cloth seats? According to my Toyota brochures I have from those years, cloth came standard in those years with leather optional (as it

*SHOULD* be). It seems that every LC from 98-99 (after 2000 leather became standard, so I have no interest there) I've seen on online classifieds, eBay, or internet images searches have leather seats, even though they are OPTIONAL. Are cloth equipped 98-99 LCs in North America that rare?

If anybody has any pics of an NA-spec 98-99 LC with cloth seats please post a link to it or send via e-mail. Thanks.

Reply to
Master0fToyz

or

badgolferman

Thank You!!! I appreciate your effort!

They *do* exist! Glad to see one *WITHOUT* the ubiquitous cowhides....

Reply to
Master0fToyz