98 Corolla, $700 for 4 struts installed!

Boy do I wish I could work on cars like I used to do but don't have the tools or ambition anymore to do it. Was 113 degrees here on Saturday! 170K miles on the Corolla and have never changed them yet so it's way due. /me bends over and prepares to take it like a man. "Thank you sir! May I have anotrher?"

--Ben

Reply to
Ben Phlat

Make sure that includes a 4 wheel alignment and new rubber "dust" mounting boots.

Reply to
Wolfgang