A question for experts

Gee, I can't remember what the price was for the marker light thingy from Toyota for an '86 Camry. It was in the $50-60 range, I think...and I was WORKING there!

I wound up getting one from a wrecker about 35-40 miles away, but they ran deliveries every day, and had it delivered AT the Toyota dealer for $27...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Good luck getting the mechanic/shop to be willing to take care of any issue with the work that's done installing parts you carried in. I'm sure they do the work but your parts are your problem too.

Dan

Reply to
Danny G.