[AOB] [OT] The 5 secrets to a happy relationship.

Where women glow and men chunder....

Let not forget anther song that can get stuck in your head very easily.... ma-nom-in-omp, do doo do do doo, ma-nom-in-omp, do do do doo, ma-nom-in-omp, do do do do do, do do do do do do do do do do doo

Reply to
Kweeg

I hear that it makes a good anal lubricant.

Reply to
Sharx35

I wouldn't know about such things.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

You really do have a strange sense of humour don't you?...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Gord, Sharx is strange in every way

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I think it's pretty cool. As a matter of fact, I take great pride in it, Gord!! How's things going in the FORMER centre of the Canadian universe? (That centre having moved to Calgary, back in January).

Reply to
Sharx35

If both of us weren't already married, Natalie, I'd go down there (as it were) and fire up the Moustache Express...for starters.

Reply to
Sharx35

Appreciate the warning...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

"Sharx35" ..

Talk is cheap...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Yeah? If I said that I was actually ON MY WAY down, as it were, you'd head for the hills, no doubt.

Reply to
Sharx35

Nah, but your wife would kick your ass

Natal