Avensis tops out with TR

Top end version of the Avensis here

Though in the UK, at least, they have alot of competition from the Ford Mondeo. I heard somewhere that 1 in 5 family cars is a Mondeo.

sjmassey

sjmassey wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Yeah? Ford stopped selling an American version of the Mondeo a couple of years ago. Too small; nobody wanted it.

That's the problem with low gas - uh, petrol - taxes: fun cars are cheap and dull cars aren't worth the time.

Average "family car" over here is a minivan or SUV with an engine around 3 or 4 liters. We use 4-banger Corollas and Civics as lo-budget commuters.

Reply to
Tegger