Re: {{OT}} New TV Station to change Hip-Hop Image

There are a couple of guys on Neal Cavuto's show right now that are saying

> that the black community has to clean up the black community. > > I like these guys. I don't think I'll like hip hop any better, but I like > these guys alot. They get it (where "it" is what I was saying a few weeks > ago when Imus' neck was on the chopping block.). They want to do hip hop > music and videos that do not require a parent to be embarassed by the > lyrics or images. They plan on "family friendly" hip hop.

My son listens to a lot of my old albums from the late 60s to late 70s, and he's commented that there's as much sex in the old music as there is today, but the lyrics don't STOMP ALL OVER YOUR FACE, as he described it by raising his voice.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Your kid listens to sixties and seventies music?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Yes. Most of his friends do, too. Why do you ask?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" ...

Mine (HS age) do too. My 80's New Wave as well. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes