bought a Scion xa

Just bought a 2005 Scion Xa, used with 9k miles. Any tips or things to watch out for? Any add on's that are worth while? thanks, doc

Reply to
doc

remote alarm and door locks. My daughter's 05 xa just crossed a year old and 5000 miles. I expect her to tire of it before it has problems. The car sits too high for performance, yet the car sits high enough to give a pretty good view of the road.

Reply to
Alex