Camry 2007 V6 - Fuel Economy in the City

I think it was Big Blue who stated:

PRIVATE CONVERSATION?? Just you and the rest of the world!

Hmmmm . . . it's tradition on Usenet that when one's argument is going the wrong way, one resorts to name-calling. Thanx for confirming that for me.

Enjoy the rest of your life . . . .

-- Pooder approved this post . . . .

Reply to
Don Fearn

Start by being depress you wasted thousands of dollars on features that you almost never use.

And how often do you do that? 4-cylinder is quite able in most terrains. Like I said, if your max speed is 65 mph then I don't think you should worry about any terrains.

Reply to
Big Blue

Just did 930 kilometers on 70.50 litres. Go figure.

rq

Reply to
QQQQ