changing the triple belts on a 95 corrolla 1.8l

Hi I have a low mileage for its age 95 corolla wagon with a 1.8 engine.

The belts that go around the alternator , waterpump and air conditioning are seperate in this years model.

I want to change all 3 of them --yes 3 (three) of them..

Can someone tell me which bolts need to be removed and were they are for each of the 3 belts ?

This would be a big help -- and pics even more

(they did not use a serp belt till the 98 ? models came out)

manys thanks -- no pics in the chilton or haynes manuals I've never worked on a toyota before

Reply to
AreaRecalNotice?