Drained Battery

For some reason my battery seems to go dead every time I leave my dome light switched on so that it comes on when I open the door. The dome light goes out when I close the door but the battery always ends up too dead to start the car. What would be the proper process of fizing this problem?

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

Unplug the door switches one by one to see if that stops the drain.

Reply to
Ray O