Extend Aircon Vent to the rear of my MPV

Hi..Anyone has any experience or know of any sites showing how to install a new aircon vent (can be roof mounted or side) to the rear of an MPV so that the passenger sitting at the rear (3rd row) will be able to enjoy some breeze like those in the front and 2nd row? FYI, I'm driving a Toyota Wish model which does not have any aircon vent except from the front of the dashboard.

Richard

Reply to
Interested