Recall of Echo (Rare, I know...)

Of the floor panels, effective until April 30, 2008.

I'm so relieved they're going to fix that, since mine looks like shit from years of that terrible factory-issued mat sliding all over the place (I replaced it with another brand), and of course it's been driven by my son.

Speaking of my son, he will soon be the owner of a '96 Grand Am, standard, so only he and I will be able to drive it, but I'd just as soon not. Stick is too much hassle, IMO.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Not to mention that Grand Ams of any year and with any engine are usually junk to begin with. I hope your son is lucky with this one.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Thanks - this one just had its engine replaced, as a matter of fact, but with only 50,000 and at $3,800, we couldn't find anything that good for anywhere near that price.

He's not buying it blind. A mechanic friend of his is selling some of his fleet. We had it checked by our mechanic as well.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®