Finally Finished!

Pic in a.b.i.f...

What I found:

3 Plugs were NGK U-Groove Copper Core plugs (Cylinders 1,2,5 and 6) 1 Plug was a Nippon Denso Platinum, probably from 1st plug change, cylinder 3, directly below the intake. 1 plug was a N-D Copper Core, cylinder #4

Interesting. It looks like the last plug change was just done to the cylinders that could be reached without removing anything. The one before probably replaced 1,2,4,5 and 6. The Platimun may have been OEM...

Max Spec is .080". Most of them were .080, #3 was .083, and #4 was .075 Spec is .043"

Hopefully, this is why the car failed Emissions last year...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I can see Mr Giggles with his denims, but not you?

Cheers

Hammo

Reply to
Hammo

That's interesting...

I'll have to head over to a.b.i.f? Is Mr. Giggles picking on me?

Actually, I do a lot of my own work, at least anything I have the knowledge and the tools for!

Reply to
Hachiroku

LOL! Just got back...no, my denims stay UP for the most part! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I'd change out plugs with NGK Iridium. Their premium "Laser Iridium" line with thicker iridium center and platinum ground pad will also last longer. Used by Toyota as the new OEM plug they spec'ed 120K miles interval. Might help with the accessibility issue there.

Hachiroku =E3=83=8F=E3=83=81=E3=83=AD=E3=82=AF wrote:

Reply to
johngdole

Couldn't get them! At least, not locally, anyway! Wait...one place (CarQuest) could...at $12.99 each!!! I paid $50 for the 6 Platinum plugs!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Check out Here Cums Da Cops!

LOL! Yours Truly...