2000 4Runner time to replace battery??

Hello all.

I have a 2000 4Runner Limited with about 34000 miles. Still running on the original battery. that would make it 7 years old this January!

I live in the northeast and although it's been starting every morning in the cold, it sounds like it's saying "the end is near!"

Any suggestions on what brand, model, type, size etc.. I should buy? I don't think I need to pay a dealer to change my battery. I have changed other batteries in the past and unless there is something unusual I need to know about the 4Runner I think I can do it myself.

Thanks in advance. John

Reply to
John