For the war? Against it?

Non profit. Nonsense.

Guess what a single person contract costs per month through Blue Cross in Rochester NY. No kids, not a family deal. Single person.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Seems you did not READ the post. As one would expect you asked anothe question, my guess would be about half of what the same coverage will cost in a National Health Care if todays Medicare costs are any indicator LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

...and not on the head.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

That is exactly why we're losing.

Reply to
rantonrave

There are plenty of Special Forces soldiers who were there and who know otherwise.

Reply to
rantonrave

BC/BS doesn't want to do that any more and wants to become more like traditional for-profit health insurance, which is what some BC/BS organizations have done, like California's.

The problem is that each drug provider has its own list of low-cost products, and doctors have to deal with a hundred different lists and waste 2 hours a day on the phone, talking to providers.

Then you must have never been through the military healthcare system because it's excellent, both for active duty and retired (I had knee surgery 5 years ago).

Only if Bush's cronies have their way. Otherwise they'll follow the current practices of Medicare and Medicaid and negotiate or mandate lower prices and anger doctors and hospitals.

Only in your dreams does socialized medicine cost more than our private system does.

Reply to
rantonrave

Name a national health care system more expensive than anything we have here.

Reply to
rantonrave

After you, sir, since you made the first claim. Cite when Osama Bin Laden was in the open, when "you liberals" had control," and what happened. Be accurate, be authoratative, and don't be childish.

Reply to
rantonrave