For the war? Against it?

Honestly, I don't care your stance...

Regardless of the future of America in Iraq, this bastard and any of his fellow freaks should be shot.

You can make the case that it would fuel sect. violence, but this guy is sect violence...

We should have blown his ass up several years ago...

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

"Don't Taze Me, Bro!" ...

Was there supposed to be a link there?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Yes, we should blast Bin Laden to hell.

Reply to
hachiroku

And bury him with a pig carcase. And George Soros, too.

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
<n5hsr

For some products, you have little or no choice. But, since you don't buy your own clothing, you wouldn't know that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Thanks for proving my point, if we Americans soon do not stop buying products made off shore, or foreign products only assembled in the US of mostly imported parts like Toyotas, there will be NO products made in the US

As too my clothing, I simple pick the style and the material, my tailors make the clothing ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt

That's because it's not so easy to find straightjackets in your size.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Actually, Toyota buys over $25,000,000,000 worth of good and services in the US each year. And, most of the vehicles it makes in the US are made with parts mostly produced in the US or Canada rather than imported from overseas.

Most of use don't have tailors to make underwear.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Don't you mean most of you don't have tailor, period? No problem with underwear, I simply go to the "Hanes" mill up the road ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt

So you do buy some of your own clothes.

Reply to
Jeff

ROFL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

DUH we are not fighting the Afghans or the Iraqis, we are fighting all of the radical Islamic terrorist. That is the problem with the lefty kooks they do not yet understand whom we are fighting around the world, they still think Al Qaeda is our only enemy.

Reply to
Mike hunt

All American made as well ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt

Actually I think some of them do - it's an act they put on to distinguish themselves ("distinguish", as in "make different", not "distinguish" as in "to elevate") - they're willing to sacrifice all else for that.

Bill Putney

No doubt to counteract your constant manufacture of "skid marks"!

Reply to
Sharx35

Actually, vodka face, many of the Taliban fighters *are* Afghans, born there & everything. So in fact, we *are* fighting natives much of the time.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Just remember when putting them on: yellow in front, brown in back.

Bill Putney

DAMMIT!

LOLOLOL

Natalie, wiping raspberry lemonade off the monitor.

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

What about the ones with red?

Reply to
Sharx35

Of course, fighting some amorphous, shape-shifting, vague, shadowy paramilitary force that lives nowhere, rides on the mists, has no country, is a very smart thing to do as long as you are the one stealing millions from the treasury.

Stealing? SPENDING legally established appropriations is NOT stealing, surrender monkey!

Reply to
Sharx35